Do you enjoy doing something different each day? Do you love being hands-on?
If you answered yes to those questions, then we invite you to join our team as a Maintenance Technician and help us enrich the lives of our residents and team members.
We are currently seeking a qualified Level 2 Maintenance Technician for our Whitehurst/Countryview Mobile Home Park located in Concord, NC.
Address: 3975 Grossbeak Drive Concord, NC 28025
Level 2 Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Attend daily morning staff meetings to communicate goals and objectives
- Oversee the curb appeal and maintenance of the community and make sure it is up to Riverstone Communities’ standards
- Picking up trash around the community
- Regular groundskeeping such as lawn mowing, planting, weeding/weed eating, etc
- Some residential repairs, installing siding and skirting
- Completing home cleanouts as necessary
- Completing maintenance on equipment and tools within safety guidelines
- Diagnosing and repairing residential water/sewer leaks as well as faucets and toilets
- Read water meters (if applicable to your property)
- Capability to complete day to day duties with minimal supervision
- Complete maintenance work orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Adhere to all safety laws and regulations
- Conduct regular inventory checks on equipment and supplies
- Work with your manager to help coordinate food banks and resident events to help support our mission
Level 2 Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in multi-family housing or commercial property maintenance
- 1-2 years of experience in groundskeeping, general labor, residential rehabs and have mechanical/maintenance skills
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Need to be comfortable with working outside in all weather conditions
- Basic computer skills, i.e. email and internet.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle (drive to different locations on the property) with a valid driver’s license
- Basic residential plumbing and electrical
- Basic residential painting (interior and exterior)
- Roofing and carpentry repair skills
- Mechanical (replacing door locks and handles)
**Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for accuracy.
Level 2 Maintenance Technician Pay Rate: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
We will offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and eligible family members
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a company match
- 13 Paid Holidays Off
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO)* plan and Wellness PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave*
- 40% lot concession discount (where applicable)*
- Ongoing training and internal growth opportunities
- An amazing culture to where you will want to come to work each day and be GREAT!
*effective date of benefit dependent upon tenure of employment
At Riverstone Communities, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our team members and communities. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.