Inova Staffing is hiring for a facilities maintenance position for one of our industrial clients in Beachwood, Ohio. This is a direct hire first shift position.
The facilities maintenance person is responsible for maintenance-related activities, including overseeing and directing all third party vendor (skilled/unskilled tradesmen) activities resulting in a cost-effective operation of the facility, including grounds, security, site HS&E, and all facilities modifications/renovations.
Working hours - 7: 00/7: 30 am - 3: 30/4: 00 pm
- Assist with all new and or renovation type construction projects.
- Perform or oversee maintenance repair-related work to the facility.
- Assist with contracted outside services as required.
- Maintain building and site-related records, including physical data.
- Correct as required all potential liability and safety issues.
- Assist with site management, building, and occupant security.
- Assist with contingency information and plans for emergencies.
- Inventory control, storage, and security for housekeeping supplies and equipment.
- Daily trash removal and temporary storage as needed.
- Review composting and rubbish collection daily.
- Will be required to be on-call periodically to respond to building alarms and emergencies
- All other duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- High school diploma with some additional education and training in various technical fields.
- 2-4 years experience in the general maintenance trade.
- Adhere to all company and facility HS&E policies, procedures, and rules. Observe all safety rules in the office, on the job site, and in the field.
- This position involves inside and outside work under all types of weather conditions and possible hazards involving site HS&E issues.
- The physical requirements of this position are extremely demanding on the human body, arms, legs, hands, and feet.
- This position requires a response to property, security, building, equipment, employee, and regulatory issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Pay is $20+/hour depending on experience.
For immediate consideration, please call Christa at 330-237-3841 (extension 2).
Inova Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Source : Inova Staffing