Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift - Akron, Ohio - JOB 22-00029
Salary Range: $23.50 - $31.50/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron Area Company is seeking a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician will maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair production machinery and facility. (Extruders, Mills, Mixers, Electric and Lighting, etc.) Troubleshoot and repair gearboxes, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Perform basic electrical troubleshooting up to 480V.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Journeyman Certification and/or formal training highly desired.
- 1 years' minimum of Industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must have working experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, and mechanical repair.
- Electrical troubleshooting up to 480V.
- Experience with welding, fabrication, and HVAC is a plus.
- Ability to interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work a 4/10hr schedule 6am - 4pm/Call-in's as scheduled)
- Must be able to operate a Fork Lift, lift up to 50lbs., able to perform twisting, bending, stooping motions, work in confined spaces & climbs ladders and works from heights.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.