Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the general maintenance of the apartment community and manage the maintenance team. We are looking for a hands-on person who enjoys helping customers and leading and motivating people. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor are as follows:
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance budget.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Manage and train the Service Technician and Groundskeeper staff effectively.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The qualifications for a Maintenance Supervisor are as follows:
- A minimum of 5 years of Maintenance Supervisor experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. EPA and HVAC certification is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Maintenance Supervisor Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.Additional Requirements:
- Expereince with Onesite Facilities, Mobile Maintenance, OpsTechnology
- Proficiency in CapEx project management
- CPO certification is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- A valid driver's license is required.