Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Our Business and IT Strategy Transformation consultants help our Healthcare clients improve business value through optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT capabilities. This high performing group plays a critical role in multi-disciplinary strategy teams. We enable our clients to understand, plan for, and realize strategic opportunities presented by information technology through a collection of capabilities such as Enterprise IT Management, Mission Enablement, and Technology Transformation.
Minimum Years of Experience: 8-10 years of managing IT PMO for the system implementation, developing enterprise business and IT strategy, and modernizing technologies and applications for healthcare clients.
US Citizenship is preferred
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master’s a plus
- Experience in a top-tier commercial or public sector consulting firm
- Experience within a professional services firm or large enterprise that supports client services including:
- Assist in the procurement process (RFI/RFP) planning and process
- Considering the current state of activities, develop a plan and roadmap for implementing business and IT systems
- Develop vendor or product selection criteria and templates for evaluating platforms, tools, and services
- Develop a system implementation framework for system integrators to follow for implementing business and IT systems
- Support in building an IT Operating Model, including IT and Architecture Governance, IT functions
- Develop a project management approach to maintain consistent quality and reduce risks
- Assist in selecting a Cloud Platform based on architecture (e.g., IAM, Data Storage, cloud-native services) and business requirements
- Understanding and documenting existing business processes, systems, and technology
- Formulating business and technical solutions
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements
- Support project teams in working with business executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating and implementing future-state capabilities
- Support project teams in developing and implementing enterprise-level business process improvement and technology solutions within functions and industries (e.g. IT, HR, Finance, Cyber, Procurement, Acquisition, Grants, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Experience working with clients to develop strategic plans and roadmaps, tactical initiatives, key performance indicators, and reporting dashboards
- Experience supporting project teams in the implementation of IT strategy methodologies and frameworks
Demonstrates proven abilities and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to meet client needs
- Ability to build solid relationships and become a trusted advisor to clients
- Gain and maintain awareness of the client environment, culture, challenges, and areas for improvement
- Gain and maintain external environmental awareness of legislation, regulations, and policies that may impact the client
- Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
Core Consulting Skills:
- Ability to support the development of quality client deliverables
- Demonstrate a depth of analysis and critical thinking
- Demonstrates ability to leverage and tailor various industry methodologies and frameworks to the needs of clients
- Track record of success in performing current state analysis across processes, technology, and people
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive