Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill several Maintenance Technician/Mechanic positions with several companies within different industries located in the Portland Metro Area and surrounding cities. The person in this position will responsible for all maintenance needs for the company. Industries include: Food & Beverage, Commercial Buildings, Steel Manufacturers, Auto/Diesel and more! Training is provided if you have the right attitude and at least 1-2 years of prior experience!
Various shifts are available: Day, Swing & Night
These positions are a hands-on opportunity for motivated, mechanically-inclined and flexible individuals to help drive companies' production schedule in a timely manner and with minimal supervision.
· Maintain and repair all plant equipment and machinery, including trouble shooting of all mechanical and electrical problems as they occur
· Ensure all preventive maintenance and work order activities are completed in a timely manner, utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System
· Keep track of all problems that occur on the shift and convey the information to supervisor, lead and/or respective department manager
· Provide input when needed for planning and forecasting of needs
· Interact, cooperate and coordinate tasks with other workers through positive communication
· Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying management of any food safety and/or quality issues
· Prefer 2+ years experience troubleshooting industrial equipment or related field: pneumatics, mechanical and electrical systems, HVAC systems, auto, and/or plumbing
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of/Must have mechanical tools and tool case
· Must be friendly, motivated and able to continuously learn and grow in a supportive team environment
· Ability to read machine schematics for a variety of equipment for repairs and trouble shooting
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
· 2 weeks vacation time
· Paid sick leave
· Training provided for those inexperienced but eager to learn!