Maintenance Manager (Bilingual Spanish) – Food Manufacturing
Location: Industry, CA
The Maintenance Manager performs a hands-on role and is responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
This position offers:
- Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Monitor the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Maintain and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepare reports, analyze data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Manage plant maintenance personnel.
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner and by minimizing overtime.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please reach to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-881-1867.
Source : Mattson Resources