Maintenance Electrician 1st Shift
5: 00 AM - 1: 30 PM
5 TO 7 DAYS/WEEK
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service equipment or electrical control systems. Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned by supervisor. Responds to breakdowns in a professional and timely manner. Assists with all aspects of new equipment installation. Evaluates, maintains and modifies all equipment to ensure or improve production efficiency.
- Assists management with scheduling maintenance projects, work with contractors as needed, maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints/ electrical schematics.
- Ensures equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements, tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring.
- Uses test devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Install and troubleshoot all systems including single or 3 phase, 120 volts to 480 volts. Install conduit and conduit support, pull wires and feeder cables, terminations, and install panels, switchgear and transformers.
Knowledge and Skills
- · Must have the ability to read and or understand written and verbal policy, instructions in English.
- · Ability to troubleshoot and read electrical blueprints.
- · Must have basic PC skills.
- · Ability to multi task and work with a team.
- · Must have 480 volt and 3 phase electric.
- · Must have 2 years experience with PLC systems, VFD, Controls, Relays and Limit Switches, preferably Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Direct logic.
- · Minimum 2 years industrial maintenance experience required.
- · Must have 2 years of experience with DC drives, servos, solenoids, photo eyes, relays, limit switches and electric motors.
- · Required 2 years experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not mandatory.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment
Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A 7 YEAR BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREEN AND WORK WEEKENDS!
Source : NESC Staffing