Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino York, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.Your daily responsibilities include:
- Manage and monitor inventory levels and balance the kiosks for a specific shift
- Receive checks and complete deposits manually or electronically to outside banking institution
- Execute requirements for verification and transfer of drops from the soft count room
- Receive and process unclaimed jackpots in accordance with ICS, State and Federal requirements
- Runs reports and verification information for patron credit line requests in accordance with directive of the property Credit Committee and PGCB regulations.
- Receive and account for all inventory items
- Review inventory items received for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate status of fluctuating cash levels to appropriate management
- Functions as the marker banker. Maintains original and redemption copies to counter checks.
- May function as a Player Services Cage Cashier or Count Team Member as necessary. However, may not function as a Player Services Cage Cashier, Count Team Member and Main Bank Cashier within the same shift or a single gaming day.
- Must be 18 years of age
High School Diploma/GED; prior banking experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting Salary:Starting $14.50 per hour plus tips