- Up to $5000 sign no bonus eligibel
- Full-time, night shift 6:45pm-7:15am, rotating weekends
- Women and Infant Services
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plays an important role in the clinic setting, performing various clinical and administrative tasks to assist patients through their healthcare journey. LPNs assist in planning and managing patient care according to each patient's needs and furthering the mission of the organization by providing high-quality, respectful care to all.
Education QualificationsCompletion of State Approved Training Program for Licensed Practical Nuse LPN License (Pass NCLEX-PN exam) Experience Qualifications1-2 years of healthcare experience - Required Certifications, Licenses and RegistrationsBLS certification – Required Licensed in the state of practice - Required
Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits.
- Comprehensive and affordable health coverage includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for full-time and part-time colleagues.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one balance to allow you the flexibility to use your time off as you need.
- Retirement benefits include an HSHS Pension Plan and Retirement Savings Plan with HSHS matching contributions.
- Education Assistance benefits include up to $4,000 of educational assistance each calendar year and tuition discounts to select colleges with no waiting period.
- Adoption Assistance provides financial support up to $7,500 for colleagues growing their families through adoption to reimburse application and legal fees, transportation, and more!
- Other benefits include: Wellness program with incentives, employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, ID theft coverage, colleague rewards and recognition program, discount program, and more!