Mattson Resources has an opportunity for a Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator with a growing company in the Austin TX area.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations by effectively addressing customer needs.
- Ensure that all information received from line/agency regarding cargo is accurate and complete.
- Monitor shipments before they arrive.
- Coordinate with Port Authorities, Governmental and Regulatory Agencies to ensure availability or services, and compliance with tariffs and regulations.
- Work with U.S. Coast Guard when inspections or hazardous documents are requested.
- Coordinate the delivery of break bulk cargo with Line or Agency, trucking companies and related departments.
- Coordinate various inspections and surveys to be conducted on dock.
- Coordinate break bulk shipments, reefer temperature discrepancies, damaged loads requiring repair or transload, export loads moving off dock and loads arriving on dock via rail, identify and alert Marine personnel of any special stow requirements.
- Assist the Line personnel in arranging various inspections, fumigation, or surveys to be conducted on dock, and follow up to ensure that the job is complete, and all parties notified.
- Relay to the Line any problems which prevent drivers from delivering loads. Ensure that the correct information is obtained prior to the trucker arriving at the facility and follow up until the problem is resolved.
- Work with U.S. Coast Guard, Customs, or USDA when inspections or hazardous documents are requested. Coordinate with yard operations and Line for off-dock movement and seal changes.
- Instruct customers on how to use website and VRU automated system.
- Explain hold status and advise inspection schedule
- High School Diploma
- College credits or undergraduate degree/accreditation in business administration or appropriate maritime college degree.
- Minimum 3 years customer care with an emphases on logistics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Team player
What the company offers
- Top-notch training
- Base salary plus generous bonus
- Excellent Benefits
- Vacation, Sick, and PTO
- Awesome company culture
- Growth opportunity
Source : Mattson Resources