In House Account Assistant Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Loan Servicing Department
Full-time, In-person (THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION)
NMSI Inc is a whole mortgage company has an excellent opportunity for those who are self-motivated. We offer one of the most aggressive Agency pricings and Portfolio Program in the mortgage industry. We are dedicated to providing the tools to our employees to help them succeed in the rapidly changing mortgage industry.
We enjoy our company agility and atmosphere while we are blessed with the power of a big company. It is something we focus on each and every day, whether that is through our advanced proprietary technology systems or through our friendly smiles and Never Say Quit attitude.
1. Reviewing Applications & Recertification: The primary duty of someone in a broker approval department is to review and evaluate broker applications & recertification. They should carefully assess each application, ensuring that all required documents and information are present and meet the necessary criteria.
2. Conducting Due Diligence: It is crucial for individuals in this role to conduct thorough due diligence on brokers applying for approval. They should verify the broker's credentials, experience, and compliance with regulatory requirements. This may involve conducting background checks, reviewing financial statements, and assessing the broker's reputation in the industry.
3. Compliance Monitoring: The person in this role should monitor approved brokers for ongoing compliance with regulatory guidelines and company policies. This may involve conducting periodic audits, reviewing reports, and ensuring that brokers adhere to relevant laws and regulations.
4. Communication with Account Executive and Correspondence: Effective communication with Account Executive is essential in this role. The individual should maintain clear and professional communication with brokers and Account Executive, both during the application process and throughout their relationship. They may need to request additional information, provide updates, and address any concerns or inquiries.
5. Documenting Broker Score Card, Account Executive Score Card and Record-Keeping: Maintaining accurate and organized records is vital for regulatory compliance and future reference. The person in this role should ensure that all relevant documentation, including application materials, correspondence, and compliance reports, are properly filed and recorded.
6. Continuous Improvement: Individuals in this role should always strive for continuous improvement. They should stay updated with industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices related to broker approval and compliance. This can help in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the department's operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Outstanding people skills and team player.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus (Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish)
- The candidates' experiences & references should be verifiable
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com