Loan Servicing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Loan Servicing Department
NMSI Inc is a whole mortgage company has an excellent opportunity for those who are self-motivated. We offer one of the most aggressive Agency pricings and Portfolio Program in the mortgage industry. We are dedicated to providing the tools to our employees to help them succeed in the rapidly changing mortgage industry.
We enjoy our company agility and atmosphere while we are blessed with the power of a big company. It is something we focus on each and every day, whether that is through our advanced proprietary technology systems or through our friendly smiles and Never Say Quit attitude.
This position will report to the Loan Servicing Supervisor while working closely with team members to provide top level customer service to our borrowers, loan officers and investors. The team is responsible for interim servicing of the loans monthly until the loans are transferred to investors (servicing released) or to our sub-servicers (servicing retained). Must have a broad understanding of Mortgage Banking, investor guidelines and regulatory compliance issues involved.
- Maintain the loan database and process loan boarding
- Follow up on due dates for taxes, hazard insurance renewals, mortgage insurance, and check up on investors' conditions.
- Manage loan servicing that includes payments, reserve accounts, taxes, and insurance.
- Respond to borrowers' inquiries and correspondence utilizing fax, phone, email, and mail.
- Address issues related to borrower accounts, and mitigate consumer complaints and disputes.
- Cooperate with the post-funders for clearing investors' conditions/issues in all areas of loan servicing.
- Analyze escrow disbursements and manage proper escrow levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Outstanding people skills and team player.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus (Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish)
- The candidates' experiences & references should be verifiable
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com