TGI Friday’s in Nampa, Idaho is currently hiring all KITCHEN/COOKS/Broiler positions, to join our amazing team! If you are a responsible, self-driven, highly motivated, well-rounded, and teamwork-oriented person, we would love to meet you! 2 years experience is preferred but NOT required. Various shifts are available, both part time and full-time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Reply to this ad with your resume and/or contact information
APPLY IN PERSON Tuesday through Saturday between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. 16225 Marketplace Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687
Call 208-463-4003 to speak with a manager
Cook Job Description
- Accurately prepare and cook product to Create Amazing Experiences for our guests
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipes specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, saute burners, range and refrigeration equipment.
- Completes food temperature checks before service.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds
- The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Collaboration skills
- Customer focus
- Stress management & composure
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on location
- Varied weather conditions are expected
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI FridaysSM offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service. Bringing people together to socialize and celebrate the freeing and liberating spirit of "Friday" was the concept's founding premise, from which the brand promise "In Here, It's Always Friday" was born.
To share that social Fridays experience all over the world, TGI FridaysSM proudly serves guests with over 850 restaurants in more than 55 countries. Making every day feel like a Friday wouldn't be possible without creating a place where friends feel free to get together. That's why TGI FridaysSM takes pride in its nearly 74,000 skilled and knowledgeable Team Members who help serve our guests each and every day.