LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests.
We are looking for LINE COOKS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Present a warm, friendly and enthusiastic service-oriented attitude
* Ensure lunch line is set and fully stocked prior to opening
* Handles all grill work and fryers. Slices Prime Rib and assists in setting up all orders
* Works lunch line, if assigned, as directed by Chef
* Stocks reach-in's
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO MATTER WHAT
* Support Broiler Cook in preparing orders
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties in a conscientious, company-oriented manner manner to ensure Guest satisfaction
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let’s talk around the camp fire!
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life, great discounts on great food, and awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!