JOIN THE TEAM AT OUR UCF SMOKEHOUSE!
What is in it for you?:
Benefits of joining the 4R Family include:
- We hire immediately!
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate - Tip Pool Included!
- NO LATE nights, SUNDAYS OFF & Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage (eligible after working full time with the company for 60 DAYS!)
- Free employee meal for every shift and discounts at 4R locations
- 401(k) program and match (Full time and Part time team members eligible after 6 months with the company)
- Paid Vacation (eligible after working full time with the company for 1 year)
- Up to six weeks paid parental leave (full time team members)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development in 4R University
- Discounts on subscriptions to O-Town Compost and The Farmacy
- Quarterly team building outings and Yearly Company Celebrations
- Community Serve Days
Just as our Smokehouses and the communities we serve continue to grow, we want you to grow with us! Our back of house team members are extremely important to the Smokehouse.
Your role as a Line Cook team member is extremely important to our smokehouse! The items that you are prepping are the backbone of all of our recipes. Your speed and consistency are imperative to our smooth operation and ultimately the satisfaction of our guests.
Expediting food by monitoring and heating necessary fried items and sandwiches to order for both the Front Line and To-Go Line stations.
Grilling various meats for service on Front and To-Go Lines. Communicating with Carvers, To-Go team members and Middle Man.
Even though the Smokehouse has different positions, it is important to know we are a TEAM–Together Everyone Accomplishes More!
We all work together to accomplish our mission of providing guests with exceptional products and an extraordinary experience.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare fried items for service based on current volume
- Communicate sandwich calls from Front Line and To-Go stations
- Display knowledge of menu item ingredients and products storage
- Display knowledge and adherence to proper portion sizes
- Safely use knives and other cooking tools
- Accommodate all guest needs during their dining experience
- Ensure guest happiness and satisfaction
- Greet all guests with an upbeat, friendly attitude
- Take and build orders, accurately and efficiently
- Offer menu descriptions and samples
What you will bring to the table:
Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and be detail oriented at an efficiently fast pace.
Must be team-oriented, dependable, adaptable and have a strong work ethic.
Guest service oriented
Former cook experience
Food Service experience
Our Hiring Process at 4Rivers:
1. You read this job ad
2. It piques your interest
3. You tell us you’re interested by applying
4. We send you a text to schedule an interview
5. Choose a time that works for your schedule
6. You come meet the 4R Family
7. You begin helping us fulfill our mission of giving back to the local community
8. Your friends come on over and you earn a sweet referral bonus- for each one!
At 4 Rivers, all talent is given equal opportunity| Drug Free Workplace | Background Checks Required
4 Rivers Smokehouse began with the launch of the “Barbecue Ministry” in 2004, when John hosted a cookout fundraiser to support a local family whose young daughter was battling cancer. This one event resulted in a passion for supporting local schools, churches, and charitable organizations. After trials, tribulations, and a whole lot of burnt ends, we finally flipped that “Hot Brisket Now” sign on in October of 2009. Within the first hour, a line had formed out the door…and then around the corner.