Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality, food safety, and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Recipes, Plate presentations and specifications.
Specific Functions and Duties:
1. Follows written instructions to prepare menu and prep items.
2. Completes all assigned prep work in a timely manner.
3. Set up work station according to station diagram.
4. Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
5. Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during, and after shift.
6. Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
1. Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
2. Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
3. Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
4. Good personal hygiene required.
5. Must possess and/or obtain a valid Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
6. Must be at least18 years of age.
1. Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four hours in length.
2. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers, expediters, and other staff members.
3. Transports and carries objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
4. Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
1. Hourly pay rate is dependent on experience
2. Merit increases based upon performance
3. Semi-annual performance evaluations
It’s a welcome rest for the hardworking rooted in American tradition. A laidback, “come as you are” kind of place where you can crack open a cold one and enjoy steakhouse quality meat in the comfort of jeans and a t-shirt. It’s where the atmosphere is lively, beer is served ice cold, rolls are made-from-scratch and are endless, steak is grilled over real mesquite wood… the way it was meant to be and genuine hospitality is part of the DNA. There are no strangers at a Roadhouse, only friends.