- The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- They will be able to work in a demanding, team-based environment - preparing food to the chef's exact specifications.
- They will also display a high degree of self-sufficiency, executing assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Set up and stock station with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, stocking station).
- Present and plate menu items attractively and timely.
- Answer, report and follow executive chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and surrounding area.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with and understand nutrition & sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- The position is full-time, but part-time applicants will be considered. Wage is negotiable.
- Restaurant Open regularly for dinner from Tuesday-Saturday (4:00 pm on)
- Private events may be booked outside our normal business hours.
- Holiday availability is both expected and essential for consideration.
About Randall's Restaurant:
Based on the legendary culinary skills of the late Randy Maurer, Randall’s uses the finest fresh local ingredients to offer a menu featuring seafood, steaks, and veal dishes along with creative weekly features. We're conveniently located in the midst of the beautiful rolling hills of Orefield, Pennsylvania - a short drive from Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton.