Randall's Restaurant is looking for an experienced Line Cook/Prep Cook to join our energetic, fine-dining team in Orefield, PA. If you have fine dining restaurant experience and knowledge, we want you!
- The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- They will be able to work in a demanding, team-based environment - preparing food to the chef's exact specifications.
- They will also display a high degree of self-sufficiency, executing assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Set up and stock station with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, stocking station).
- Present and plate menu items attractively and timely.
- Answer, report and follow executive chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and surrounding area.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with and understand nutrition & sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- The position is full-time, but part-time applicants will be considered. Wage is negotiable.
- Restaurant Open regularly for dinner from Tuesday-Saturday (4:00 pm on)
- Private events may be booked outside our normal business hours.
- Holiday availability is both expected and essential for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Source : Randall's Restaurant