Hiring Immediately. Walk-In Interviews Welcome!
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? Do you want to work for a company with a strong culture and room for professional growth? Then, we might be your perfect fit!
5005 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203
As a Line/Prep Cook, it will be your mission at Boqueria® to create delicious, high-quality, memorable meals for all guests to keep them coming back. You'll also be a part of and contribute to our positive work culture.
What we're looking for:
- Strong understanding and passion for food
- Experience working as a cook in a high-volume restaurant
- Has the culinary skill to execute dishes and meals
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to learn quickly
- A good sense of humor
- The ability to be flexible
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer our team:
- Work with great people who love hospitality
- Competitive pay paid weekly
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, commuter, and supplemental options
- Paid time off and Discounted Meals
- A strong company culture with high standards
- Be part of growing an upscale restaurant group
Who is Boqueria®?
Boqueria® is one of the leading Spanish tapas restaurant groups on the East Coast, with locations in NYC, DC, Chicago & Nashville. Boqueria is a lively tapas bar, inspired by the buzzy atmosphere and great food of the Barcelona "Kioskos" surrounding the renowned food market "El Mercado de la Boqueria."
How we're committed to your safety:
Your health and wellbeing are always our top priority. Where allowed, we require all team members to be vaccinated. Boqueria® has partnered with Zedic® to guide our managers and team in managing COVID-19 risks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant's race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, national origin, citizenship, disability, handicap, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by local, state, or federal law.