Main Responsibilities of a Line Cook/ Prep Cook:
- Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking
- Cooking and arranging food with Chef's guidance
- Working with other line cooks to ensure the order are completed on time
- Washing and cleaning kitchen and cooking utensils and storing equipment at end of shift
- Following food safety guidelines
Line Cook Deli Prep Job Description:
- We are looking for an experienced line cook/ prep cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
- The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized, and passionate foodservices individual. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount for advancement.
- A good candidate for this job is a person with similar experience, attention to details regarding, preparation and service of product, who takes care of the kitchen environment in a clean and food safe environment all while preparing, cooking, and servicing the food. Must work well with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with experience.
- Responsibilities of a Line Cook/ Prep:
- Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
- Preparing workstations for cooking.
- Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Checking the quality of the ingredients.
- Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
- Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
- Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
- Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
- Prepare and Service Customers in an Open Air Kitchen
- We offer a Fantastic M-F part time schedule 9:00-2:00 schedule, great compensation, benefits and vacation package with all major holidays off. Chef Louie’s is looking for outstanding people to join our growing company! Come join our TEAM…
- No weekend or nights (Monday - Friday)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid Sick Time
- Excellent Starting Pay $19hr to start
Chef Louie’s Corporate Food Service is a family owned and operated business that has been serving local business in and around Boston for 30 years. We specialize in corporate dining and only hire passionate chefs to provide great service and food to our customers.