Looking to work for a team who believes in building for the future, making a positive impact, puts quality first and believes that when we work together, we are better for it? Come be a part of The Selland Family team! We are looking for individuals who believe in the positivity hospitality can bring to our guests and a work environment built on these values. Thank you for considering a career with Selland Family Restaurants.
Selland’s Market Cafe is a great place to thrive and grow, offering employees a chance to build a career while doing what you love, alongside some of the best people in the industry. We have a great team of passionate, talented and friendly managers and staff. Come be a part of our team!
Come join our team at Selland’s Market Café in El Dorado Hills!!
Position Summary: A Cook/Prep Cook is responsible for maintaining food quality & guest satisfaction according to Restaurant standards while cleaning, receiving, prepping and stocking product. This Associate has the knowledge of and maintains sanitary food handling practices according to SOPs set forth by the Restaurant and the Health Code. The Associate interacts with guests and employees in a positive manner by assisting them promptly, and approaching them in a hospitable.
Benefits of working for our team:
- TIPPED POSITION!!!
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE Meals on shift
- Employee Discount at all Selland Family Restaurants
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time Employment)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time Employment)
- Holiday Pay (Full Time Employment)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continued Education Reimbursements
- Professional Teams
- We promote from within
- We value our team members
- Employee Celebrations- Promotions, Anniversaries, Birthdays! We love to celebrate YOU!
- Employee Wellness Offerings- Mental Health Resources
- $100 Uniform Reimbursement
Required Job Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required
- Ability to follow established menus and recipes
- Able to communicate verbally in an articulate manner.
- Multitasking skills, Good Knife Skills
- Ability to always be positive, attentive and hospitable
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Valid California Food Handler Card
- Valid Responsible Beverage Serving (RBS) Card
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (or have valid work permit)
- Reliable transportation to work
** If you are interested in a career at any of these restaurants check out our career page:
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AD!