Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Applebee’s Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
Essential Functions and Duties:
**Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prepares menu items according to Applebee’s Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up workstation according to station diagram.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Temps all food items per RMH specifications.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- All other job duties assigned by a manager to ensure the effective and orderly operations of the restaurant.
Applebee’s Service Promise Expectations:
- Make Friendly, Personal Connections
- Keep it Clean and Comfortable
- Set the Pace and be Attentive
- Make it Right, Serve it Fast
- Find it, Fix it
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
It all started in 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia when Bill and TJ Palmer opened the restaurant that would later become Applebee’s. We’ve grown up a lot since then, with almost 2,000 locations in the U.S. and around the world. Here you will always be welcome – for delicious food, in a neighborhood setting, with attentive service, at a great value.