At Wilson, we are here to empower every human to live like an athlete. Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. We come together to win, grow, and celebrate. We all play for Team Wilson. We all have a role to play within our organization and are working towards the same goal. One team, one dream.
We believe that being an athlete isn’t something you do, it’s who you are. It’s a universal code of conduct, a way of seeing the world and how you show up every day. We seek out diverse voices and welcome all perspectives. Our team is composed of individuals with unique backgrounds, points of view and experiences. These perspectives create a rich and diverse culture in which we learn from one another through empathy and inclusion.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players, athletes, and our community is no small task. We are continually looking to add enthusiastic, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference —and who love to help others win. Together, we will create a better world through sport. Join us.
What You'll Do
Wilson Sporting Goods is expanding our business through thoughtful, elegant, technical sportswear and experiential retail stores. We believe that the Athlete Advisor role is the most important role in the company. As a Fixed-term Athlete Advisor, you represent Wilson to our customers and community. You create an exceptional athlete experience by educating on our performance sportswear and hardgoods. You create a welcoming and inclusive environment for play and education in your store.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional athlete experiences.
- Cash handling and register transactions.
- Accept returns – verifying items are in line with policy.
- Inventory management.
- Replenishing salesfloor items.
- Regular floor walks to ensure store is clean – cleaning and tidying throughout the day.
- Support store projects and brand initiatives.
- Maintain up to date product education on the latest equipment and sportswear.
- Merchandise the store for ease of shopping, education, and beauty.
- Maintain open and transparent communication with your team and store leadership.
What We're Looking For
This role requires experience in a sales, retail, or customer service environment.
Other qualifications include:
- You are passionate about delivering an exceptional consumer experience, every day.
- You have never met a stranger and love solving for the needs of every athlete who comes in your store.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You are driven by a high level of autonomy and excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You value bold ideas and pursue progress at every turn.
- You stand up with conviction for what you believe in, acting with integrity and respect in every situation.
What We’ll Provide
We offer an innovative, inclusive, and people-first environment with competitive benefits and perks, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Volunteering programs
- Team-building outings
- Discounts on Wilson products
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.