Professional line cook duties are to prepare, cook food, maintain clean stations, food safety, and plate presentation.
Benefits & Perks:
- There is room for advancement to full-time or Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly Competitions
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Shift Meals
- Excellent training and a leadership development program
Essential Job Functions are::
- Reading English and speaking conversational English
- Accurately and efficiently preparing menu items with a high degree of expertise
- Opening and closing the kitchen
- Setting up the next person for success
- Preparing all food according to FDA guidelines
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability and willingness to assist in all areas of the kitchen when needed
- Maintaining attendance in accordance with the team member manual
- Being prepared, in uniform, and punctual for shifts
- Other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned
Benefits are offered to team members who meet eligibility requirements
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the Company is managed by Kenneth Coggins, the company’s sole shareholder. Mr. Coggins has over 35 years of experience in food service, distribution, and restaurant management. He is president and chief operating officer of the company with responsibility for daily operations as well as overseeing the License stores.
Coggins’ vision is to aggressively grow the concept by increasing the number of Licensed stores ,which will be converted to franchise stores, once a Franchise license is obtained.