Head of Customer Lifecycle Marketing (Customer Journeys, Engagement, Retention, et al)
In this marketing leadership role, you'll drive vision, strategy, and execution for full-funnel engagement programs across our product portfolio. We're a highly collaborative culture where everyone has a seat at the table. We'll look to you as an expert in consumer relationship management, marketing technology, and the strategies and standard methodologies within the consumer lifecycle and funnel optimization.
- Lead the strategy for personalized customer journeys involving a mix of email, push, in-app, and SMS, delivering best-in-class member communications that drive engagement, cross sell, retention, and lifetime value
- Develop a scalable lifecycle program that supports both ad hoc and automated campaigns from onboarding and activation, through retention and advocacy
- Build an experimentation roadmap to continually optimize performance, including tests on creative design, content, personalization, send cadence/frequency, channel mix, etc.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for journeys and campaigns, and identify areas for improvement.
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Design teams to understand customer insights and develop tailored experiences based on these findings
- Partner with Product and Analytics teams to define targeting and segmentation, data, marketing automation and CRM needs
- Contribute to annual and quarterly forecasts and establish and report on key Lifecycle Marketing KPIs and campaign performance
- Manage vendors /internal team of email /lifecycle marketers
- 10+ years of experience and proven track record leading the development of complex B2C lifecycle/CRM programs from strategy-to-execution
- Must be astute with email marketing, push, in product, etc
- Must have strong experience with customer engagement, retention and multichannel (cross channel / omni channel) marketing
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation/CRM systems
- Hands-on track record of developing email marketing programs and driving business value across owned channels (email, push, in product and sms)
- Curious, analytically driven with a test-and-learn mentality
- Comfortable setting strategy and rolling up your sleeves to execute
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and with a strong bias for action
- Effective communicator, both written and verbally
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com