RayBiotech, Inc., located in the beautiful Atlanta Technology Park, North Metro-Atlanta, Georgia, focuses on development and commercialization of innovative technology and tools for proteomics research. We developed and commercialized the first cytokine antibody arrays. RayBiotech and its employees are committed to providing cutting-edge technologies for the discovery of disease-related protein biomarkers and other key factors, the identification of new drug targets, and the advancement of personalized medicine.
JOB TITLE: Life Sciences Laboratory Technician I
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
As a Life Sciences Laboratory Technician I, you will generally be responsible for the following tasks: Set up, operate, and maintain the lab equipment; Perform experiments and maintain experimental logs under the supervision of a managing scientist; Work for the advancement of basic and clinical research tools for the development of better patient diagnostics, and the facilitation of drug and biomarker discovery.
- Development, and/or Production
- Custom Research Services
- Complete other duties as decided by supervisor
The responsibilities outlined reflect the general expectations of this role. The nature and scope of job responsibilities may be altered at the discretion of the management as business conditions and priorities change and will be discussed with you as changes occur.
- Minimum 4 year college degree.
- Life science major preferred.
- Prior laboratory related experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cell culture experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment.
Full benefits including bonus, health insurance, paid vacation, 401K, etc.