"They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay clean. Without them, I'd be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone to give me a chance to live..." - Client from Telecare
What You Will Do to Change Lives
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) provides recovery focused services related to the safe and appropriate administration of medical treatment (including medications) as prescribed by the physician. Provides safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of care.
Short-Hour .4; PM 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm; Saturday and Sunday
Wage range $26.33 - $38.74 - Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) /Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) program and current licensure
- Valid and current driver's license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
- Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
- Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
Preferred: 1 Year as a LVN or LPT
What's In It For You*
- Paid Time Off: For Full Time Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
- Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
- Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
- Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- For more information visit: https://www.telecarecorp.com/benefits
Join Our Compassionate Team
Telecare 's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
The Crisis Residential Treatment programs will provide short-term, 24/7 crisis residential services for adults ages 18+ via 16 beds at theses three locations:
Telecare Citrus House- 7225 Leeds Street, RTP-D, Downey, CA 90242
Telecare Olive House- 14149 Bucher Ave, RTP-D, Sylmar, CA 91342
Telecare Magnolia House- USC Campus- Los Angeles, CA
Services will help clients in acute psychiatric distress avoid inpatient hospitalization, emergency services, and incarceration; regain their stability in a safe, homelike environment; begin working toward longer-term recovery goals; and establish linkages with stable housing and ongoing treatment.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
LVN LPT Licensed Psychiatric Technician, Psych Nurse, Psychiatry, Nursing, Nurses
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)