Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patients’ lives?
With over 25 locations and growing, Our culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
The Licensed PracticalNocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Name Nurse Practice Act.
2. Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
3. Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
4. Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to
diagnosis and plan of care.
5. Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified
needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse
and/or Clinical Manager.
6. Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
8. Participation in Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Program and Home Health
Agency sponsored training.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to
perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
2. Has three years nursing experience and, effective January 1, 1998, shall have one year prior professional nursing experience in Community/home health or medical/surgical experience.
3. Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
4. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
5. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
6. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements and is in good working order.
7. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
We are invested in our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
Fleet car program with insurance, maintenance coverage, and gas card.
Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
Countless growth and development opportunities
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company Paid Life insurance
Paid Sick Days
Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws