The Arbors of Bedford, an all mind and memory care community believes in the power of the human connection to transform lives. At The Arbors of Bedford, our LNAs are part of setting a new standard in mind and memory care by connecting residents and families to what matters most to them. Our LNAs are “called to care ” and we hire for heart and train for skill-continually pursuing excellence and providing the best experiences, so our residents remain empowered and engaged. The Arbors of Bedford is conveniently located near routes 3, 101 and I-293.
Be More than an employee! Be part of something bigger and join the team at The Arbors of Bedford!
We are seeking Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem* LNAs for Day (7am-3pm), Evening (3-11pm) and Overnight (11pm-7am) Shifts.
We offer competitive pay and a generous sign-on bonus for the following shifts:
- 1st shift sign on bonus of: 3K FT and 2K PT
- 2nd shift sign on bonus of: 3K FT and 2K PT
- 3rd shift sign on bonus of: 3K FT and 2K PT
*Per Diem shifts are excluded from receiving a sign on bonus, sign on bonus paid at 60, 90 and 180 days.
In addition, we are offering a weekend differential for shifts worked on the weekend.
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure our residents have an exceptional stay
- Implementing residents personal care service plans, focusing on preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging
- Documenting observations of resident’s behavior, including complaints or physical symptoms
- Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
- Other responsibilities as needed
Benefits all associates enjoy:
- Wellness Program-up to $300 cash per year
- Working Advantage: discounts to Movie Theaters, Theme Parks, Hotels, Sporting Events & Online Shopping
- Cell phone discounts with AT&T and Verizon
- BJs Membership at a discount
- Paid membership fees to Sitter City and many more!
- Valid LNA license required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
- Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
Please note, we require all associates to be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19, subject to exemptions based on medical or disability conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities