Awardwinning agency in Atlanta, GA seeking an energetic, talented, passionate, andcaring individual to join our fast-growing team as a Customer ServiceRepresentative!
Asa key member of our team, you will play a pivotal role and your hard work andcommitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, bonus and much more! Alicensed, seasoned professional is preferred but no experience is required, andwe are willing to train the right individual with the right attitude!
Weare a high achieving agency and our desire to sincerely serve our community isevident through our award winning service. Our clients are truly not just anumber, we are not interested in a ‘turn and burn’ environment… you MUSTbe able to build long term relationships with clients and in the community tobe truly successful in this role. Weare a unique office, and a unique team of high performing individuals… If youbelieve you have the same passion and drive, I invite you to apply and I will bein touch with the next steps.
KeyResponsibilities include but not limited to:
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Perform Customer Reviews and Policy Adjustments
- Share in the success of achieving agency objectives
- Ability to source existing and new customers for new business opportunities.
- Grow cross sale revenue by utilizing phone, email, and potential client lists.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Able to influence others.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to handle rejection.
- Claims experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive Base Salary plus commission (commensurate with experience)
- Monthly Agency Achievement Goal Bonuses
- 3 weeks paid time off plus
- Paid Holidays
Workfrom home* or from our conveniently located Buckhead office!
*potentialwork from home opportunity after short term training (estimated 3 – 6 months).Also based on experience and the ability to meet minimum agency standards.