San Diego law firm has an opening for an experienced and self-motivated Bilingual
(Spanish/English) Personal Injury pre-litigation Legal Assistant with minimum five (5) years of experience, to ensure smooth running of case files and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney. Position is full-time Monday through Friday, with hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Type up basic documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Monitor deadlines
- Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Working knowledge of case management software (A1-Law), Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure