Multi-service law firm with a location (multiple locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111 seeks a Legal Administrator for an immediate full time permanent role (40 hours per week).
We are looking for a professional with 3+ years of experience performing administrative duties in support of attorneys, paralegals and other staff members.
This is a full-time permanent role and will pay in the $60K to $70K range (based on relevant work experience).
- Proofread and edit documents
- Transcribe and edit correspondence and documents
- Coordinate conferences, meetings and appointments
- Maintain calendar of meetings and business trips
- Prepare bills on a monthly basis
- Set up, organize and maintain firm files
- Administrative support for assigned team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience performing administrative duties in support of attorneys, paralegals and other support staff members
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal administrator, legal secretary, office administrator, legal assistant