Provides direction, as well as administrative and operational support, to District Sales Managers and sales staff in a zone to ensure increased corporate sales and profits through an increased client base.
- Manages the ultimate achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line category within specified geographical areas and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Administers, directs and monitors activities of District Sales operations to ensure adherence to and implementation of corporate sales plans and programs. Reviews performance against forecast and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of district sales managers in sales management training skills and effectiveness for future career development.
- Recruits, selects, hires district sales managers. Evaluates and recommends personnel actions, such as promotion, salary changes, termination.
- Establishes and maintains communication links at all levels to ensure positive working relationship and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains strategies to improve client base, administers sales and client incentive programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration
- Experience must be in second level sales management.
- 5 years of experience in Marketing or sales.
Source : Paychex