The Department of Defense’s (DoD) works cooperatively with international allies and partners to reduce or eliminate weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threats. The cooperative nature of the DoD’s activities yields a secondary benefit of strengthening regional alliances, deepening existing partnerships, and attracting new partners.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts, and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Defense’s program.
Noblis is looking to hire a Lead Travel Team Support Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency – Cooperative Threat Reduction (DTRA CTR) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) contract in its mission in cooperation with partner nations. Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Take an active role in client engagement as the lead of the Travel team
- Maintain and oversee the application of quality control across all aspects of business delivery of the team to ensure successful operations
- Manage and report on adherence to SOPs and KPIs, lead modifications when necessary to maintain excellence in customer service
- Oversee coordination of travel support services for both government and contractor staff supporting CTR as directed, to include: booking of airline tickets, hotels and rental cars; preparation of government travel orders, processing and maintenance of passports and visas, and processing of official country clearance cables in full compliance with the DOD foreign Clearance Guide and Classified Supplement, and with Combatant Command (COCOM), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Department of State, Embassy and DTRA rules and timelines.
- Products include: Travel Orders, itineraries, travel trackers, passport requests, visa requests, country/theater/special area clearance request cables, and related documents.
- Ensure proper trip planning and travel coordination daily across the Travel team according to the SOP.
- Assist in preparing briefing material for senior leadership.
- Assist, track, and manage various Travel team related projects.
- Document and refine best practices across all Travel team activities.
- Identify, develop, and standardize travel processes.
- Develop associated documents and instructional guides such as SOPs for disemmination to all DTRA CTR travelers.
- Assist with taskings and data calls and coordinating responses.
- Assist with records management related to maintaining and updating the intranet document repository
- Develop, measure, and report on travel metrics.
- Facilitate professional communications and project coordination with a large group of clients including government, fellow A&AS contractors, and other CTR staff.
- Collaborate with ATRIP system developers to identify system requirements and improvements.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree and at a minimum 5 years of relevant experience, or additional 4 years in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with overseeing Travel team operations, knowledge of all aspects of travel planning support including travel booking, passport tracking and requests, DoD and international travel rules compliance etc.
- Active DoD SECRET clearance, or ability to obtain a U.S. clearance
- Experience with DTRA and DOD travel considerations.
- Experience with database data entry and travel records management, including knowledge of SharePoint usage.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of one or more of: Automated Travel Request Information Program (ATRIP) and the Program Budget and Management Web Application (PBMWA), CTR’s electronic and paper records management program.
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with a Secret clearance are preferred.
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.