BEPC Inc.is actively looking for a Lead Systems Engineer in the Clearwater, Florida. Position will be on site and will require a bachelor’s degree. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DoD secret clearance.
- Lead a diverse team to perform technical execution, technical risk management, requirements management for customer missionizations and new products development for Honeywell Embedded GPS/INS product line.
- Serve as the interface to the Program Manager, Chief Engineer, Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) Lead, and other Integrated Program Team (IPT) leads to coordinate sub-team technical and programmatic status and issues.
- Perform customer flow-down requirement analysis, feasibility assessment, technical solution development including but not limited to test strategy and architecture development, Engineering test design and development.
- Develop system documents including but not limited to system-level requirements, Interface Control Document, Hardware Requirements Specification, Printed Board Assembly (PBA) Design Specification, Software Test Plan and Procedures (DO-178 compliant) for Software/System Requirement Verification, Hardware Verification Test Plan and Procedures (DO-254 compliant) for Airborne Complex Electronic Hardware Requirement Verification, Certification documents.
- Design and develop System Verification test cases/scripts, and perform testing.
- Design and develop test cases/scripts for Complex Electronic Hardware Requirements Verification to meet DO-254 certification requirements, and perform testing.
- Develop and maintain GPS/INS Navigation simulation and covariance analysis tests for Performance Verification Testing, Kalman Filter measurement design and selection, and to support software development efforts.
- Develop and maintain automated Spirent Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) simulation test framework.
- Develop and maintain automated Desk Top Simulation (DTS) test and Monte Carlo test framework.
- Lead system integration Failure Modes and Root Cause analysis and issue resolution (e.g., FMEA, RCCA).
- A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related Engineering degree at an accredited college or university.
- Proficient in MATLAB, Simulink, Python.
- Experience in using Requirements and Configuration Management tools such as: DOORS, JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, and Collaborator.
- Experience with data analytics with strong math skills.
- Advanced background in DO-178 and DO-254 certification standards.
- Understand all Stages of Involvement Hardware Accomplishment Summary (HAS), Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC), and Stages of Involvement (SOI) of DO-178 and DO-254 Processes and Documents.