Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Description :
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, as required, to support the technical capabilities. In addition, Lead Software Engineer may have architectural responsibilities for their specific platforms such as component selection, component design, and R&D. To be successful in this role one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires excellent communication skills, both with team members and business contacts and to folks at different levels.
- Lead Software Engineers are responsible for the analysis, estimation, design, implementation, deployment, management and daily operations of the technology infrastructure. They are also tasked with driving and implementing operational improvements through optimization of system performance, automation and judicious use of technology. Technology architecture strength and operational rigor are capabilities needed to successfully execute this position.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBLITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition
- Leading the design of new or changing programs and producing requisite specifications
- Participating in functional test planning and testing for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
- Develop and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
- Work with the team to ensure the quality of coordinated business functions
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues thru resolution.
- Mentor less experienced Engineers
- Lead and project manage infrastructure and architecture-related projects
- Participate in project planning
- Participate in design and maintenance of enterprise architecture
- 7 years development experience in several languages like Python
- 3 years experience working in AWS
- 1-2 years developing serverless applications on AWS
- Preferred 1 years Dart and Flutter mobile development experience or similar mobile frameworks like (React Native)
- Experience developing microservices, APIâ€™s and event based systems
- Experience working with both SQL(Oracle, AS400) and NOSQL such as dynamodb
- Ability to successfully resolve stressful production issues
- Strong experience with repository tools such as Git
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Agile experience preferably Kanban or Lean Software Development methodologies
Powered by JazzHR
Source : ATCS Inc.