We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Be a part of bringing business and technology together! As an AEM Sites developer, you will have the chance to be part of a select group of software developers who support the content management system for statefarm.com and es.statefarm.com. You will create and enhance the system to allow content authors to create and update web pages, as well as manage headless content delivered through APIs. The team leverages agile principles to plan and manage the work through ceremonies like stand-ups, backlog grooming, planning sessions and showcases. Join a high performing team that is passionate about making a difference through their work. We are looking for one developer with AEM Sites experience to join our team!
SEEKING: PRACTICED Adobe Experience Management Developer front end and back end proficiency needed while working in cloud technologies, preferably in cloud managed services. Desire for experience in AEM 6.5, specifically with AEM Assets and Sites experience, as well as:
- Building and extending AEM core components, custom components, and content fragment models
- Working with Java-based web applications, OSGi, and Java Content Repository
- Working in an Adobe cloud-managed environment, i.e. Adobe Managed Services (AMS) or Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service (AEMaaCS)
- Following modern DevOps and site resiliency engineering practices
- Collaborating comfortably in an agile team
This is a "Hybrid" position, which means selected candidates will be assigned to a facility and will spend some time working both in office and from their home.
Incumbency: This position will have a 18-month incumbency period, beginning on the effective date of the position, which must be met before the employee can post for any other lateral State Farm position. Employees may be considered for leadership or Technology Engineer openings at any time, and a promotional position within the same job structure (i.e. Professional/Technical or Paraprofessional/Support) after 6 months from the effective date of the position. In these cases, the remaining incumbency would be waived. The incumbency period does not affect the at-will relationship between State Farm and the employee and does not create an employment contract, nor contractual rights.Qualifications:
Relevant Technical Skills with MANY of the following:
- Adobe Sling models and HTML template language
- Front-end frameworks, e.g. React, Angular, VUE
- Testing frameworks, e.g. JUnit, Selenium, JEST
- APIs usage, e.g. REST, GraphQL, Adobe-specifics APIs
- Working in any cloud environment, like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Integration with other Adobe products, e.g. Assets, Analytics, Audience Manager
*****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity*****
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!