A growing Apple Enterprise Management software company is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join their design team. Currently, the core product is an enterprise level SaaS product where IT admins can manage Apple devices and configure distinct settings and applications for employees. The Lead Product Designer will be using user research data and metrics to inform best design practices, while also mapping user needs and the customer journeys. The company is looking for an excellent candidate with a strong understanding of UX and a portfolio that showcases those attributes.
Their office is in San Diego and the position will report in a hybrid environment.Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of professional experience as Product Designer
- Strong experience using design software such as Figma
- Previous experience working on enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to communicate patterns and best practices
- Ability to simplify complex problems
- Strong communication and oral skills
- Experience working with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines is a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.