Position: Lead Front End Engineer
Duration: Full Time
- Candidate should have more than 8-10+ year of strong client side development experience and experience in developing applications from scratch.
- Exposure towards Build tools and Unit testing tools
- Good knowledge of Restful WebServices / SOAP Services.
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks.
- Should know best code practices to write clean and scalable code for Angular applications.
- Should be able to mentor new team members and have technical discussions with UI Architect.
- Have participated in the code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers.
- Experience developing REST-based service frontends utilizing JSON.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request handling.
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving ability are a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with Agile methodology.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 25,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.