Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
The Software Developer is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of software applications. These responsibilities include assisting with requirements gathering, coding, testing, and installing applications. This position will work with project management to ensure that project deadlines are met and that the work meets user requirements.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for high quality, bug-free development as per the coding standards in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the development/QA team.
- Responsible for solution architecture
- Participate in daily project scrum meetings and provide daily personal status report.
- Create user documentation for completed solutions.
- Work with support team to resolve production support issues.
- Mentor the junior developers and help building knowledge base.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Assist with technical documentation.
- Consult with QA staff on strategies for testing specific work items.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Contribute to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of software development and testing experience using .Net or Java, and Client-side scripting with a multitenant web application.
- Experience with SQL based database
- Experience working with ReactJS a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Azure development experience a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Capable of system tuning, code optimization and bug solving.
- Familiar with source control principles and systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience in agile team is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.