Essential Purpose of Position
Responsible for assisting the customer loyalty manager with office tasks, training cashiers, assisting customers and processing reports to ensure prompt, courteous customer service, correct scheduling, information accuracy, security of assets, and problem resolution. To efficiently and effectively process daily financial transactions and provide an excellent shopping experience while creating customer loyalty.
Job Related Responsibilities
1. Answers customer inquiries, including incoming queue calls when scheduled to resolve customer concerns.
2. Probing by asking relevant questions to ensure customer’s needs are being met.
3. Processes all sales including cash, check, credit and finance. Takes payments for sales and finance.
4. Assists sales associates and customers in scheduling, complaints, and sales processing.
5. Thoroughly reviews previous day's work.
6. Prepares, runs and works required reports.
7. Processes finance sales, contracts and remittals.
8. Accurately balances the cash drawers and final cut-off and verifies others’ cash drawers and cut-offs.
9. Creates CRMs, MCRs, MDBs, Exchanges and backorders.
10. Assures floor locations are entered when needed and order is finalized.
11. Keys Dollar Transfers.
12. Assists Customer Loyalty Manager in training of new hires.
13. Performs additional duties as required or requested.
Basic Competencies of Every Employee
Attendance & Punctuality
§ Scheduling Time off
§ Begin work on time
§ Keeps absences within guidelines
§ Arrives to meetings & training on time
Planning & Organization
§ Prioritize and plan work activities
§ Use time efficiently
§ Plan for additional resources
§ Integrate changes smoothly
§ Set goals and objectives
§ Work in an organized manner
§ Balance team and individual responsibilities
§ Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views
§ Give and welcome feedback
§ Contribute to building a positive team spirit
§ Put success of team above own interests
§ Display willingness to make decisions
§ Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
§ Support and explain reasoning for decisions
§ Include appropriate people in decision making process
§ Make timely decisionsRequirementsQualifications
1. Must be able to provide leadership to the staff and train cashiers.
2. Inbound and outbound customer call center experience preferred.
3. Must provide exceptional customer service by exhibiting great listening skills, being empathetic, apologizing when applicable and taking ownership
4. Thorough knowledge of basic office procedures and customer service principles are required.
5. Requires a minimum of six months of experience in retail cashiering.
6. Must have outstanding communications skills and problem solving skills.
7. Must be able to responsibly handle cash drawer responsibilities.
8. Must be able to use electronic equipment constantly such as a telephone and PC.
9. Must have excellent detail orientation and follow-up skills
10. Must be self-motivated.
11. Bi-lingual (Spanish) helpful.