Iron Bow Technologies is searching for an experienced, results-oriented and service-driven Lead Business Operations Analyst. The ideal candidate should be detailed-oriented, analytical and self-motivated. This individual must be able to handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. This position will play a key role in providing the management team with comprehensive visibility into the operational status of the business and will enable better decision making.
- Serve as the financial resource and act as a liaison between business unit personnel and the Accounting, Finance, Contracts and Operations organizations
- Analyzes and reviews monthly financial results and takes ownership in timely correction of errors
- Organize and interpret large data sets across multiple sources to obtain necessary information for forecasting and financial management
- Prepare financial reports in support of monthly/quarterly business reviews meetings with executive management
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Maintains regular interaction with project controllers, project managers, cost center owners and accounting personnel to ensure that business operations are closely monitored, and potential risks are mitigated
- Prepare purchase requisitions and manage associated invoicing and coding
- Manage and process monthly cost accruals
- Analyze and effectively communicate actual financial results against budget and forecast to executive management
- Responds to inquiries from company-wide managers regarding financial results and special reporting requests
- Work with Services Management team to analyze and report data as defined and requested; provide routine and ad hoc reports on services operational and financial status
- Support year-end financial and other miscellaneous audits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment and effectively interact with colleagues and company employees across all functions and levels
- Results driven, self-motivated individual with focus on goal achievement
- Can conform to shifting priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to identify, propose and implement process improvements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
- 5+ years of financial management experience
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite preferred. Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
This position and continued employment with Iron Bow Technologies is contingent upon providing documentation of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or you must provide documentation to Iron Bow Human Resources supporting a bona fide request for Religious or a Medical Accommodation.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.