Yorktown Systems Group is seeking highly qualified IT Help Desk Specialist to provide professional services and support to the TRADOC Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G-2) Operational Environment (OE) and Core Functions. The Operational Environment (OE) is a composite of the conditions, circumstances, and influences that affect the employment of military forces and bear on the decisions of the unit commander. As an organic, complex system, the OE provides the common framework in which warfighting programs and strategies are conceived, defined, and executed. It is a living foundation in which choices made, by adversary and allies alike, affect the outcome of the future which must be accounted for. As adversary's asymmetrical approach to warfare continues to generate greater complexity and flexibility, the government's requirement for similar complexity and adaptability in Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) escalates correspondingly.
TRADOC Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G-2)'s mission is to understand, visualize, describe, deliver & assess the OE in order to reduce risk and prevent surprise; today and into the future 2035+. TRADOC G-2 is the designated Lead for Core Function #13 Operational Environment; the process of developing, verifying, validating, accrediting, and providing OE products and services represents an authoritative, validated OE contextual baseline for TRADOC users and operational forces in the areas of training and training development; education; leader development; concept and doctrine development; and capabilities development, integration, and evaluation.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide help desk support for all G-2 personnel at Fort Eustis, Virginia and Fort Leavenworth, Kansas on JWICS, SIPRnet, and NIPRnet PC and network support.
- The Government estimates 700 helpdesk tickets will need to be resolved per annual period of performance at Fort Eustis, Virginia, and 400 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Microsoft and COMPTIA certifications for Help Desk, network and security are required.
- Must possess 4 years of IT Help Desk experience.
- Must possess Microsoft and COMPTIA certifications for Help Desk, network and security.
Clearance: Top-Secret with SCI eligibility clearance is required
Location: Primary work location for the Information management team is Fort Eustis, VA; some members of the team will be located full-time at Fort Leavenworth, KS
Travel: Limited (less than 5%) travel is required.