Late Night Shift Times (7pm-1am)
Weekly Pay on Fridays
We promote more than 80% of Managers from within!!
Late night shift crew members and managers are responsible for closing their restaurant following company guidelines, detail cleaning of equipment and tasks assigned by their managers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Medical, Dental & Vision for crew members
• Personalized training
• Growth opportunities
• 401 matching
• Meal discounts
• Fun and energetic work environment!
• Direct Deposit or Pay Cards
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• Be punctual, reliable, friendly, willing to learn and above all – honest.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
• An impressive work-ethic
• Desire to learn and gain experience
• Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, enjoy working as part of a team.
• Follow the directions of the management team and be open to feedback
• Follow food safety procedures
The Wendy’s Story
First of all, yes, Wendy is a real person. And a pretty special one, being the daughter of our founder Dave Thomas. Today, she is one of the most involved and successful franchise owners in the Wendy’s enterprise. We think Dave would be proud. Back in 1969, he looked around at all other hamburger joints and was like, “Nah. People deserve better.” At the time, other quick-service restaurants were using frozen beef and mass-producing food. Not Dave. His approach of serving fresh, made-to-order hamburgers changed the game. And his can’t-stop-won’t-stop commitment to making customers happy drives everything we do today.