The S/L/A/M Collaborative has an opportunity for a Landscape Architect with 3 to 5 years of experience to join the firm’s Orlando, FL office. SLAM is an award winning studio based design firm with exciting and challenging campus planning and detailed site design projects for the nation’s best Education, Healthcare, and Corporate institutions. With an ever widening portfolio of clients and work throughout the nation, the position has the potential for significant growth and development.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Collaborate in a supporting role with LA design lead /project manager
· Develop and express strong planning and design concepts
· Produce creative and convincing presentations
· Translate design concepts into Cad based technical drawings and specifications
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to evaluate campuses/sites analytically and graphically
· Strong technical skills with site layout, grading/surface drainage, construction detailing
· Multi-media 2D and 3D design and documentation skills including proficiency with AutoCad/3d Civil, Sketch Up,Lumion, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft programs
· Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines
· Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills
Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture also required.
Great working environment & benefits; non-smoking workplace. EOE.
SLAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.