Laborers perform work in any department not otherwise specifically classified or defined, such as moving materials, clean-up, and other miscellaneous work as directed.
- Must be willing to work any shift and weekends as required.
- Must maintain attendance and dependability.
- Express work ethic/standards, initiative, attention to detail, and safety awareness.
- Must work well with others in a team atmosphere.
- Some experience in an industrial environment is a plus.
Visit our website at www.amstedrail.com. You will be impressed!
Please apply at www.amstedrail.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description