Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a global pharmaceutical company who is hiring for a Laboratory Manager of Quality Control. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering competitive pay and benefits, working onsite. The ideal candidate will have clearly demonstrated leadership experience and be highly knowledgeable in all aspects of Quality Control within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Leading a team, responsible for all aspects of quality control within the facility consisting of 15-25 individuals.
- Managing individual contributors responsible for Quality Record management (OOSs, deviations, change controls, CAPAs), LIMS administration, Capital Project Management, Analytical Validation, Reference Standard Certification, and Stability Program management.
- Decision-maker on internal projects related to formulation, filling, environmental monitoring, facility improvements and developing new approaches to the business.
- Provide overall direction, activities and function as the authority and expert on chemistry and microbiology strategy, procedures and techniques, and regulatory compliance.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related Scientific field.
- 8 years of experience in a GMP regulated, pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Clearly demonstrated management level and leadership experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP, GLP, GXP, FDA, ICH, EU and 21 CFR 11 regulations, guidelines, body policies and procedures.