Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of more than one million trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes. A growing interest in business agility over the last year has accelerated adoption. As we grow, we are adding team members looking to thrive with us.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement. Through this program, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Own the quality of the Korean language translations.
- Responsible for reviewing all translations performed by the external vendors.
- Ensure that all linguistic assets including the SAFe glossary and translation memories are up to date with the latest translations. Develop and maintain termbase and style guide.
- Work closely with the Globalization team, vendors, and In-country review (ICR) team to create high-quality translations.
- Regularly communicate with the SAFe community to get feedback on the translation quality and user experience.
- Address all incoming defects and improvement items.
- Assist in optimizing MT (machine translation) engine and output.
Skills and experience that are important for this role:
- A native Korean speaker with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional fluency in the English language.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a professional translator.
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors as well as a keen eye for terminology and style consistency.
- Ability to manage and prioritize ongoing jobs and deadlines.
- Familiarity with Agile. Knowledge of and experience with SAFe is highly desirable.
- Experience working with a global team with different time zones and cultures.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard translation tools and file formats.
- Self-starter with proven ability to get the job done.
- Technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Proactive communicator and collaborator.
- Localization project management experience is a plus.
This is a contract role for an initial term of 6 months, with possibility for renewal.
Scaled Agile is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they work and creating real value.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you are a suitable candidate.
Wondering if you should apply?
As a company that helps organizations embrace and turn change into opportunity, we’re looking for teammates with diverse experiences who thrive on applying their knowledge in new ways. You don’t need to meet every listed qualification to apply. If you’re motivated by an iterative approach to growth, learning, collaboration, and relentless improvement, we want to hear from you.
Work Differently. Build the Future.