Grimaldi’s is hiring a Kitchen Manager for our Prairiefire location!
Our Kitchen Managers are responsible for leading our kitchen teams to consistently exceed guest expectations. Daily activities will focus on motivating our teams, controlling costs and maintaining our high product standards. We recruit, hire and train strong, self-disciplined people who are committed to our concept and "family" environment. If you have positive energy and have a passion for pizza, we would like you to consider becoming a part of the Grimaldi's family.
- Must have 2+ experience as a Kitchen Supervisor or Kitchen Manager
- Knowledge of principles and processes of needs assessments and quality and safety standards of customer and personnel
- Knowledge of management involved in planning, resource allocation, staffing technique, production method and coordination of people and resources
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly bonus (performance based)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive training program
- Food discount
- Ability to build your career and join a great family
What You Can Expect:
- A full-service restaurant that offers 5-star service, food and ambiance without the 5-star price tag, and a bar featuring an extensive range of beer and wine.
- An environment built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a Company Committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
- Fast-paced environment due to accelerated growth, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth and to put your unique stamp on an organization.
- Family values with a culture built on philanthropy at its core– Grimaldi’s actively supports No Kid Hungry and Child Help charities with time and resources.
- To be held accountable for working in the Grimaldi’s Restaurant Support Center providing support for the daily operations of each of our locations.
- We want you not only for your considerable skill and experience for this role, but also for your humility, passion, ingenuity, and top-tier work ethic as a team-player. We recognize there's always more to learn and it's more fun doing so as part of a team.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi’s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality – People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication –Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy – Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability – Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality – Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity – Respect, Honesty, Values
#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.