RESTAURANT KITCHEN COOKS– LINE COOK
MSE Branded Foods – Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport
We offer top-notch pay for first-class, talented individuals to come and join our unique food service environment! An exciting career with MSE Branded Foods, located within the multicultural hub of the travel industry, is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future within the restaurant and retail business. We seek skilled Kitchen Cooks and Line Cooks to prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. MSE Branded Foods manages independently owned concepts which include Chick-fil-A, Aviators, Grab ‘n Fly, Air Capital Bar, Dunkin’ Donuts, and River City Brewing at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport. We offer first-class pay along with bonuses and incentive opportunities to our employees. Full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Cook and Back-of-House Team Members are responsible for preparing food for utilization and preparing all food orders in a timely manner according to the company recipes, serving portions, and guest special requests. BOH members will communicate with each other and the front-of-house service team to fulfill guest food orders and ensure the food meets the guest’s expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant, and friendly attitude while contributing to a teamwork-based environment.
• Be customer service-oriented and detail-oriented.
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions.
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy.
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items.
• Grill, deep fry, bake, broil, steam, and microwave raw and prepared food.
• Measure and assemble ingredients and cooked items according to recipes and menu specifications.
• Wash and clean fruit and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding, or slicing using kitchen hand-utensils and electric equipment.
• Responsible for set-up, cleanliness, and organization of the work area beginning, during, and at the end of each shift.
• Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
• High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.
• Experience in food preparation/service preferred – but not required for consideration.
• Will be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant temperature changes and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.
At MSE Branded Foods, operate a variety of quick and full-service restaurants featuring nationally branded quick-service concepts. MSE operations cover the spectrum of airports, universities, and premium shopping centers.